Thursday, November 20, 2008

K LA I'LL UPLOAD THE FAREWELL PHOTOS SOON. The nicer parts of the farewell's kept in my memories anyway....

I'll also upload the photos from today soon (went out with loolooanqi and jiaye! Orchard! and had lunch with junyao and them at tm pizzahut too!)


Cassandra lim passed this to me and asked me to do it so I shall update later ^_^
The rule says I can't refuse so eh, DO LOR HAHA.

(walao I realised i'm very long winded so the answers are DAMN LONG.)

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

RULE NUMBER FIVE....STICK TO THE STATUS QUO! (sorry I rewatched the QUISPIAM NOVUS hsm concert ;D )


1. Do you have secrets?
what do you think!

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
I'll only start screaming about how cute they are ): some of them are UNFORTUNATELY rather scared of me already D: NO I WON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH CUTE BOY BOYS. Look at other girls and you'll understand ^_^ cute boyboys very cute only like little kids! very cute!

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
10000000000000000000 years. Uh, i'll really love the person ALOT afer we get married and I'll promise to love the person forever if he loves me forever too!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
buy myself more time to do what I want. Impossible

so I want to go to europe and hokkaido (with family and friends, two trips each), get a grand piano, more scores, more cds, flute and harp lessons, treat my friends to dinner, hold a party, give my parents and brother money, a >200 GB hardrive, more art materials, a tablet, new bag, new wallet, more clothes, repaint my room and get new furniture, unlimited supply of tomato juice and sushi, a thumbdrive with bigger space, starbucks tumbler.

The list goes on, I'll probably give you a treat if you ask HAHA.


5. What would you do if you own the world?
everybody to love each other and freaking stop backstabbing. And ostracising and discrimination. no more jealousy and hate and murderers and spiteful beings. And not have people who only care about nothing else but money. tyvm.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
loving somebody. The case would be abit diff if the person hates you, but I guess being loved doesn't make sense if you don't start loving first, right?

7.what best describes the person that tagged you ?
my primary school friend who I keep in touch with even after so many years. Guess she's always the one who zhu dong-ly contacts me, eh ^_^

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll try HALLELUJAH CHANCE and travel back in time to make him like me! LOL. JOKING. I'll just forget about having a crush and occupy myself with stuff I like. Can one la.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yup ^_^ touching gifts and letters. DIY ones. Shows that the person actually puts alot of effort into it and that she treasures your friendship. Its really..the thoughtfulness that makes me happy. and maybe the feeling of being loved hoho.

10. What makes you sad?
When others have mistaken me or hate me. Somewhere along the lines of that.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I'll be married (hopefully), and will start a family plan. (TWO KIDS, one boy one girl)

I'll stop work after I give birth to the first kid, my husband will NOT overseas UNTIL he is old enough (if you're smart enough you'll figure the reason why. old = 50. Let me tell you why, even the most loyal husbands might have their NEEDS overseas. I do hope I have a trustworthy husband but some things can't be prevented HMM. MY HUSBAND WILL BE LOYAL TO ME OKAY).

I'll have kids who love me, kids who'll grow up to be filial teens (sorry I do quarel with my mom sometimes)..

Okay thats 40 years later...


12. If you can ONLY save either a dying old man (you don't know), your lover (as in bf gf that kind), or a doctor that saved your life before...WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? (you're only given a minute to choose)
my lover (sounds nan ting), I'll probably love him enough if not I won't save him, and he should be able to tell I love him enough so he'll love me enough too so...happy ending. Sorry if that's abit selfish, I know the world needs the doctor but if you're only given a minute to choose most people would choose their loved one right ):

I think a few of my friends have already answered this, So you know which question I've changed right ^_^

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Emotions and love and things I like doing, things I'm good at? I think I'll never survive without my family yup (or people who will support me forever, no matter what happens)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
married but poor.

15. What is your favourite colour?
white and yellow and sometimes red and green

16. If you're attached but you feel as if you like someone else, what would you do?
I'll get emo for a day, sort my emotions out the next, find out why I like the other person more and go for one I really love more?

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Yes I always will. There's always a reason for somebody to do something.

18. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
ask "Who do you like?!?!" (if it indirectly points to me I'll say "haha me too" (and blush LOL). CLASSIC.

19. What if you caught your bf/gf doing stuffs with other girls/guys?
I can't really think in that POV yet but eh, if I catch them kissing on the mrt right.

Right before they kiss I'll...I'LL KISS THE GIRL BEFORE HE CAN KISS HER!!! Kiss reall hard and say "have fun ^_^" and dump him lalala. easier said than done. I'll think I'll actually end up crying at home HMM.

20. Do you believe that there's "Love At First Sight"?
YES CAN YOU LOOK AT YAMAPI. but that's not real love so no, I think love at first sight is for "INFATUATION" kind of love ONLY.



5 people to do this survey:
Peixuan
Terie
Sheena
Leongying
Jesslin (I'll do your ones soon)

No comments: